RMD Consulting elevates guest experience at Turning Stone Resort.
Spanning 4300 acres in upstate New York resides Turning Stone Resort & Casino, a destination renowned for their five plush golf courses, a sprawling casino, award-winning spa, Vegas-style nightlife, world class entertainment, and diverse eateries. As part of their portfolio growth strategy, the TSRC Hospitality Team promoted their long-standing Director of Nightlife to open their newest casino resort property, Point Place. This Director position oversaw an entire nightlife wing called Exit 33, which consists of four themed-bar venues and one Vegas-style nightclub. After a few months without the position filled, they realized a need for a multi-faceted nightlife consultant who could assist with creating cohesion between resort, casino, and Exit 33 nightlife operations.
After researching and interviewing a handful of nightlife consultants, TSRC choose RMD Consulting based on their knowledge and experience in the nightlife and hotel and resort industry. Additionally as RMD Group is a portfolio of owned and operated venues, they knew they could tap into RMD’s knowledge base, corporate team, and experience running successful nightlife venues. RMD Consulting quickly dove in and identified these key areas of focus:
- Evaluating the customer experience at all nightlife and F&B outlets
- Testing the cohesion between the resort, casino, and Exit 33 nightlife operations
- Assessing nightlife operations at all venues
- Identifying ways to drive more revenue and profitability
- Brainstorming creative ways to better market and promote Exit 33 venues
- Devising and executing a new nightlife operations plan with their management team, based on their findings
With a strong TSRC management infrastructure already in place, RMD Consulting working directly with the team to accomplish several milestones that increased sales and dialed in profitability. Most importantly they helped to streamline and elevate the customer experience, and place the new Director of Nightlife Operations.
Learn more about how RMD Consulting can assist your business at www.rmdgroupsd.com/consulting.