Responsible for the success and growth of RMD venue. The majority of time will be spent on the development of venue managers and staff, driving revenue and profits, managing COGS and expenses in all departments, and acting as liaison between the managing partners and the venue’s staff.
- At least 5 years senior managing experience with extensive knowledge in restaurant, nightclub, and private parties
- Must be familiar with expense management and cost controls
- Must be able to provide legible written and verbal communication
- Must be able to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system
- Must be comfortable learning new skills
- Must have a hands-on, proactive management style
Must have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- Four years related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.