Responsible for maintaining the safety of the staff, patrons, and the venue. The majority of time will be spent maintaining a good reputation while performing with the utmost efficiency, ensuring quality customer service, and building loyalty and trust with guests and staff. Will work hand-in-hand with the Head of Security to maintain all policies and procedures and maintain the integrity of the venue.
- Minimum of 2 years in the hospitality industry. Example: hotel, restaurant, nightclub, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year in a professional leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Lead Card (must be obtained within 30 days of employment)
- Guard Card (must be obtained within 30 days of employment)
- CPR and First Aid certified (must be obtained within 30 days of employment)